If planning to go green without comprising your business? Utsarg Expo brings you the best cotton bags at a very competitive rate.
We aim to make cotton shoppers affordable alternatives everywhere. We have worked hard to create affordable and custom bags without compromising our ethical values. By using a cotton bag instead of a plastic bag, you can reduce the amount of waste you produce and save money in the long run. We are committed to making the earth more sustainable and greener by helping companies to replace plastic with cotton.
Sustainable products, for a greener tomorrow!
Low Carbon Footprint
Properties of Cotton
- 100% bio-degradable, recyclable, and thus environment friendly.
- Soft and comfortable material.
- First and most important and widely cultivated vegetable fiber.
- Highly absorbent & breathable material.
- Durable and strong material that can withstand wear and tear. Cotton can be machine washed and dried.
- DDP prices: An all-inclusive per piece DDP rate from our warehouse to yours.
- Performing 3 quality checks – Sample check, lot check, and final delivery check.
- White labelling (if required)
- Customisation as per your need
- Exporting to major markets like the United States, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, United Kingdoms etc.
Problems with existing alternative?
Plastic bags were widely used globally till now but their harmful effects on the environment are now affecting each one of us. Plastics account for around 80% of the waste in lakes and seas today, government and corporates are moving towards more sustainable products like Jute and Cotton which are not only decomposable but also can be re-used.
We have listed a few problems out of many with plastic and compared it with Cotton-
1. Plastics are non-biodegradable and take 400 years to degrade whereas Cotton is fully biodegradable and has extremely strong natural fiber.
2. Plastics are made from Petroleum i.e. a non-renewable natural resource, whereas Cotton is made from naturally grown Cotton and is more environmentally friendly.
3. Plastic bags are often used just once whereas Cotton bags are reusable and can be used several times.